Saturday 7 September 2013

Ultimate blogging highlight

Long before I had my own blog, or appeared on the Oliver + S blog, or even sewed clothes for my kids, before I had kids in fact; I discovered an internet blog and became completely hooked on reading it.

Bike Snob NYC is a brilliantly written, acerbic look at cycle culture, primarily of New York city, but pretty much applicable to anywhere in the world.

And here I am, on the Bike Snob blog!


So yeah, it's a dark, blurry photo, taken by a jet lagged, famously mock-grumpy internet blogger, but I'm a proud as can be!

Here's the post; which if you live in Melbourne, have ever been to Melbourne, or might ever come to Melbourne is a great read. http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/australia-australia-australia-we-love.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get a real kick out of knowing you've visited the blog and love to read comments. Thanks.